Apartment Deyon, Morzine
- 1 bedroom
- Sleeps 3-5 people
- Great location for a ski weekend
Apartment Deyon Morzine
Apartment Deyon was completely renovated in 2018, and offers stylish accommodation for a couple or a small family. It has been finished to a high standard and has been furnished with contemporary fittings and furniture. The entrance opens into the hallway with plenty of hanging space. There is a sliding door that opens into the cabin bedroom, which has a double bed and a small bunkbed suspended over the foot of the bed. Please note that there is no window in the bedroom. The shower room and seperate toilet are located opposite the bedroom.
From the hallway, a door opens into the open plan living area, with floor to ceiling windows at the far end. The modern kitchen is well equipped with an oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave, and is large enough to cater for a family or a couple. There is a comfortable sofa bed which can sleep an additional 2 people, and TV with french channels. There is also WIFI internet access throughout the apartment.
The large windows open onto a south facing balcony, which provides a tranquil setting to enjoy a glass of wine after a full day on the slopes!
In addition the apartment is equipped with a washing machine, in the shower room, and also a ski locker for storing skis and boots.
Bedroom & Bathroom
The bedroom is located off the entrance hallway. There is a sliding door that opens into the cabin bedroom, which has a double bed and a small bunkbed suspended over the foot of the bed. Please note that there is no window in the bedroom.
The shower room and seperate toilet are located opposite the bedroom. Additionally there is a washing machine in the shower room.
Apartment Deyon Location
The apartment is ideally located on the Route de la Plagne in Morzine. It is a 10 minute flat walk into the centre of village and the ski bus stops over the road from the apartment.
GPS : 46.238011, 6.660802
Apartment Deyon Morzine – Booking & Availability
We accept bookings for a minimum of 3 nights, except during the peak school holiday weeks where we have a 7 night minimum. Bookings for 7 nights or more benefit from a 33% discount off the nightly rate.
Price – What is included
- Accommodation on a self catered basis
- Meet & Greet service
- Bed linen & towels
- End of stay clean
- WIFI internet access
- Cot & highchair – on request
- Assistance booking extras eg airport transfers, ski passes, ski lessons etc
- Check in time is from 4pm on your day of arrival. Check out is up until 10am on your day of departure.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking, and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival
- Payment will be taken in Euros via credit card. If you’d prefer to pay by bank transfer, then please contact us
- Damage Deposit – we will pre-authorise your credit card for €400 a couple of days prior to your arrival. Your card will not be debited unless we find that there is any damage to the property.