Covid-19 - Book with Confidence
Covid-19 – Our Response
Because of the uncertainty at present due to Covid-19, we are offering a much greater level of flexibility when booking and have also introduced some stringent measures for cleaning and check in.
If you already have a reservation for Summer 2020, and either can’t travel due to restrictions, or would prefer to postpone your holiday, then you can rebook for a later date this year or anytime in 2021.
For Winter 2021, we have reduced the deposit to 20% and this is fully refundable upto 6 weeks prior to departure. You will also be able to rebook for a later date, should there be a further outbreak or new travel restrictions come into force.
Contactless Check In
As always, we will be on hand throughout the duration of your holiday, but we are now offering the possibility of contactless check in. We have key safes at all of our properties, so you will be given the code prior to your arrival so you’ll be able to check in at your convenience, without having to meet anyone.
We will also provide you with a digital copy of our instruction and info booklet.
We have always been incredibly proud of our high standards of cleaning, but we have also implemented the following measures to reassure our guests:
- Staff will be wearing gloves and masks whilst cleaning
- All properties will first be fully cleaned and then afterwards fully disinfected between stays
- New dishcloths & anti-bac spray supplied for each guest
- Special attention will be given to high contact touch points such as door handles & knobs, worktops, light switches, flushes, TV remotes and keypads
- All unessential items will be removed from the property including books, games & DVD’s
- All bed linen & towels will be washed at high temperatures